Teams and research areas
- Urban and Environnemental Risks (F. Castagnino, L. Créton-Cazanave): exploration of the urban question through risks and, reciprocally, reflections on the specificity of risks in the urban framework.
- Political economy of urban production (L. Halbert): economic and financial logics at work in the material production of urbanised spaces. Economic agents, their values, their powerrelations.
- Knowledge, Technical Cultures, Territories (K. Chatzis, N. Roseau) : technical cultures and trajectories analysed through the comparison of metamorphoses experienced by contemporary societies and in earlier periods.
- Digital Infrastructures (H. Ducourant, A. Danieli) : movements to digitise technical infrastructures (smart infrastructures) and to infrastructurise digital technologies (big data, social and semantic web, information systems, etc.).
- Technical Government of Companies and Administrations (F-M. Poupeau, S. Bernardin) : operation and transformations of public or private organisations, via an approach based on sociotehnical tools and systems
- Infrastructures, Policies and Urban Worlds (J. Rutherford) : links between cities and their technical water, energy, waste, telecommunications or transport systems, in the North and South.